I am not the first person you loved. You are not the first person I looked at with a mouthful of forevers. We have both known loss like the sharp edge of a knife. We have both lived with lips more scar tissue than skin. Our love came unannounced in the middle of the night. Our love came when we’d given up on asking love to come. I think that has to be part of its miracle. This is how we heal. I will kiss you like forgiveness. You will hold me like I’m hope. Our arms will bandage and we will press promises between us like flowers in a book. I will write sonnets to the salt of sweat on your skin. I will write novels to the scar on your nose. I will write a dictionary of all the words I have used trying to describe the way it feels to have finally, finally found you. And I will not be afraid of your scars. I know sometimes it’s still hard to let me see you in all your cracked perfection, but please know: whether it’s the days you burn more brilliant than the sun or the nights you collapse into my lap your body broken into a thousand questions, you are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. I will love you when you are a still day. I will love you when you are a hurricane.
Gamit kaayo ang pagkavain ani! HAHAHAHHAA #photobooth #photoshit #timezone #friends #love @nikeeekay @pepepearly (at Timezone Centrio Ayala)
The Great Gatsby, KFC, Timezone, and Mcdo with @nikeeekay @kristillequilang @pepepearly @claude ;) #love #friends #centrio #movie #wednesday (at Ayala Centrio)
Just a list # 11
- FINALLY WATCHED THE GREAT GATSBY TODAY WITH MY AWESOMEST FRIENDS!!! THANK YOU GUYS! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME :’)
- I missed the first few minutes of the film because I freakin’ arrived late. Fucking traffic.
- How do I even begin to describe how beautiful the film was? Heck, beautiful doesn’t even cut it!
- Lana Del Rey’s “Young and Beautiful” gave me goosebumps! Plus the foxtrot version (I wasn’t sure what version it really was until I read Ate Camie’s tweet) sounded so good.
- Classy parties, pearls, feathered headbands, speakeasies, jazz clubs…
- “That’s the pleasure & challenge of reading great novels. You get to see yourself as others see you and you get to see others as they see themselves” - John Green
- I can somehow relate myself with Jay Gatsby’s sort-of love for Daisy. Waiting… Hoping…
- You guys should definitely watch it and if you have time, read the book too. It’s only 9 chapters long.
- Aw fuck. Eleven more days until the enrollment starts. I haven’t even enjoyed my summer! I mean, c’mon! We all deserve a mini vacation with our good ol’ friends! And I don’t have that yet -_-
- A few days ago, my mom told me to pursue BSDC-JOURN when I reach third year. Uhhh… I’m not even sure my writing skills are functioning, mom.
- I need to decide on the subjects to take up this semester tomorrow.
- *face palm* I need sleep.